1. Attend a meeting. Take a look into calendar and find us at our typical meeting location.
2. If you like it, you can attend up to two more as a guest, or you can visit other Toastmasters clubs in Switzerland.
3. If you decide you like Lakeshore Speakers, do not hesitate to speak to our President or VP Membership to find out more about the club and how to join.
What we expect from our members:
- Regular attendance, active participation, a supportive attitude: meetings are entertaining and we all learn more when everybody is engaged.
What is the cost?
- An annual membership fee of 120 CHF plus a one-time subscription fee of 40 CHF (membership kit)
What members receive:
- A membership kit which includes: your first 10-project speech manual and a leadership project manual
- (If you wish) A mentor to help you understand the speech/leadership projects, to coach you on your first three speeches, and to answer any other questions.
Interested? Contact us or just drop by at our next meeting!