1. Attend a meeting. Take a look into calendar and find us at our typical meeting location.
2. If you like it, you can attend up to two more as a guest, or you can visit other Toastmasters clubs in Switzerland.
3. If you decide you like Lakeshore Speakers, do not hesitate to speak to our President or VP Membership to find out more about the club and how to join.
What we expect from our members:
- Regular attendance, active participation, a supportive attitude: meetings are entertaining and we all learn more when everybody is engaged.
What is the cost?
- An annual membership fee of 120 CHF plus a one-time subscription fee of 40 CHF (membership kit)
What members receive:
- An online membership kit that includes your first Path under the new Pathways Education Program. For details follow this link to the Toastmasters International website: https://www.toastmasters.org/pathways-overview
- If you wish we can find a fellow club member to act as a mentor to help you understand the speech/leadership projects, to coach you on your first few speeches, and to answer any other questions.
Interested? Contact us or just drop by at our next meeting!